Full Time Cardiology Interventional
We are working with an established practice who is recruiting an experienced, full-time Interventional Cardiologist to join ahospital-employed practice. The practice is also home to Non-Invasive, Non-Interventional, Non-InterventionalCardiology, Pulmonology/Critical Care and APP?s. Strong support from referring PCP?s and anticipated growth potential.
- Join three interventional cardiologists, one general cardiologist, and 3 mid-levels
- 3-5 years? experience is preferred but new grads are welcome
- Anticipated Start Date: late 2018 or early/mid 2019
- NEW Office space (as of March 2016)
- Cath lab has new equipment (as of June 2016)
- ED call is 1 in 4 / Currently Practice Call is 1:4 (shared with 3 mid-levels).
- NO STATE INCOME TAX
In April 2016, US Bureau of Labor Statistics ranked Bradley Co., TN #1 in new jobs added from Feb. 2015 to Feb. 2016,a 9.3% gain. The community's list of recognition's includes 4th in the nation for attracting new business (Forbes) andone of the 50 best places to raise a family (BusinessWeek.com). The greater Chattanooga area ranked 8th on the Forbes.comlist of the 100 Best U.S. Cities in Which to Live and 25th on the New York Times list of Best Places to Visit in the Galaxy.In the October 2011 issue of Outside Magazine and again in 2015, the greater Chattanooga area was named the ?Best Town Ever?to live for outdoor activities.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.