Chief Medical Officer for a Los Angeles Community Health Center to oversee and manage all clinical functions of Centers Medical Services. This position promotes the integration of clinical programs within and between services and assures effective and efficient delivery of quality medical care consistent with the mission and vision of the Health Center. The CMO position is 20 hours/week Administrative with the option for direct patient care the remaining 20 hours, depending on specialty.
Generous Compensation package includes:
- Salary $230K- $250K DOE
- $6K per month for Loan Repayment Program ($72K per year)
- Sign-On Bonus and
- Relocation Funds
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Five weeks of Paid Vacation plus nine paid Holidays
- Medical Group manages all administrative aspects and office costs
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in administrative leadership
- At least 1 year experience with administration, utilization, and quality management.
- At least 1 year experience with physician practice management
- Advanced management/administrative degree preferred
Los Angeles – San Fernando Valley, Live the Los Angeles lifestyle enjoy the beaches and mountains. Indulge in the world-famous entertainment dining and shopping visit the world-class theme parks, or anyone of hundreds of indoor and outdoor activities. Year-round temperate weather with numerous family-oriented suburbs