Full Time Psychiatry Job Attleboro, MA
CompHealth is currently assisting a Massachusetts hospital with their search for a child and adolescent inpatient psychiatry. This is a full-time employed staff position. There is no required call, but can take call for an additional stipend. Candidates must be comfortable working with the child and adolescent population. If you are not board certified, you must be eligible four years post residency.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with full comprehensive benefits. You will also be offered LTD/STD, PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on, CME allowance, a 401K with matching, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy working 13 miles from Providence, RI and 39 miles from Boston, MA.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other psychiatry jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Camille Whaley at 203.663.9380 or email your CV to Camille.email@example.com.
- Inpatient child and adolescent psychiatrist
- Working with adolescent patients
- Full-time employed staff position
- Call optional with additional stipend
- Board certified or eligible
- 401K with employer matching
- Full comprehensive benefits
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.