Full Time Dermatology Job , HI
CompHealth is currently assisting a private practice in Hawaii with their search for a medical dermatologist. The facility needs an additional physician to help cover the growing community. This group is very flexible and willing to help create the type of practice you are looking for. The schedule is five days per week with no call, and the incoming dermatologist will see 30 to 35 patients per day on average. You will work with a few other dermatologists in a successful practice. This is a state-of-the-art facility with lasers and cosmetic surgery opportunities available.
This partnership track opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Josh Rees directly at 954.837.2633 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join a few other dermatologists in a successful private practice
- Cosmetic surgery and lasers available
- 30 to 35 patients per day
- State-of-the-art facility offering a wide array of treatment options
- Mid-level support including medical assistants as scribes
- Medical benefits, life insurance, retirement, and malpractice insurance
- Vacation and CME time
- Relocation assistance and a sign-on
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.