Permanent Hospitalist Job Bridgeton, NJ
Depending on how much time you spend at the detox unit verses being a regular hospitalist, will determine the exact compensation value. You will receive medical benefits, a retirement plan, CME, and malpractice insurance.
Explore all the amenities of Philadelphia, New York City, and Washington DC - top schools, nightlife, and entertainment are readily available in every direction. This is the personal and professional move that you've been looking for.
Alternatively, if you decide this is not ideal for you, CompHealth has over 400 active hospitalist jobs across the country that you can consider, most of which focus solely on Inpatient Medicine Maybe, refer this to a friend.
To get started, please contact Chris Ballard at 954.837.2605 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Brand new team
- Treat patients recovering from various addictions
- Interest/training in addiction medicine, infectious disease
- Flexible with block or Monday through Friday schedule
- Work alongside a large healthcare system
- Can pick up other types of shifts, like hospitalist
- Part of a comprehensive strategy to fight the war on drugs
- Competitive salary
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.