Family Medicine Physician - Baptist Primary Care
Baptist Primary Care, the region’s largest network of primary care physicians, is seeking talented family medicine physicians for full-time opportunities. Baptist is a hospital affiliated physician group, comprised of outpatient primary care physicians (family practice, internal medicine, and pediatrics) complimented with medical specialties of endocrinology, infectious disease and rheumatology.
As a Baptist Primary Care physician, you will become an important part of Baptist Health,the region's most preferred health system. Baptist Health has been chosen as the most preferred health system since 1990.
Other Highlights include:
- Five nationally accredited hospitals, including the region's only Children's Hospital, and a dedicated heart hospital
- Over 2,500 specialist in more than 60 areas
- Hospitalist program with over 85 physicians, providing 24/7 oversight to serve as an extension of your care for your patients needing hospital stay
As a Baptist Primary Care physician you will:
- Enjoy a work-life balance
- Maintain a voice in your practice
- Competitive compensation package includes: commencement bonus, comprehensive benefit plan, generous relocation and CME allowance
- MD or DO
- Board Eligible or Certified
- Active /unrestricted medical license
The Strength of our System
Baptist Primary Care is an integral component of Baptist Health, Northeast Florida’s “Most Preferred” provider since 1990 ranking highest in the categories of Best Doctors, Best Nurses, Best Quality and Best Reputation. Baptist Primary Care physicians enjoy the ability to build thriving practices with extensive specialty support as part of the largest and most robust physician network in the region. With five nationally-accredited hospitals and services spanning the spectrum of inpatient and outpatient care, Baptist Health offers providers the opportunity to build exceptional careers backed by a renowned reputation, outstanding infrastructure and a patient-centered culture at the heart of our mission.
Northeast Florida – World-Class Quality of Life
- Northeast Florida is alive with over 1,100 miles of beaches and waterways, 80,000 acres of parks and trails, a strong and prosperous economy, professional sports teams, championship tennis clubs, renowned golf courses, diverse heritage and vast cultural experiences
- The area serves as home to some of the Sunshine State’s best cost of living and the nation’s most sought after quality of life, combining old southern charm with modern Florida flair
- Immediately within reach are world famous destinations, attractions, theme parks, entertainment and recreation for individuals and families of all ages
- Recently ranked by Forbes Magazine as the second most desirable city for relocation in the United States, Jacksonville is a modern and vibrant destination surrounded by the very best that Florida has to offer
- Equal parts relaxation and adventure, the region was recently chosen as one of Expedia’s “Top 20 Supercool U.S. Cities”
Please Note: We are not currently accepting CVs from any outside agencies.
For additional information, please contact Jolene Schmidt at 904-376-3727 or via email at PhysicianCareers@bmcjax.com