Full Time Surgery Job , SD
CompHealth is currently assisting a surgical group in South Dakota with their search for a colon-rectal surgeon. The group needs an additional surgeon to help cover the growing community. The call schedule will be 1:8. You will work with a great group of seven physicians and six advanced practice providers, specializing in general surgery. You will see a mix of colon-rectal and general surgery cases. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. They welcome experienced surgeons or new graduates.
You'll be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, short and long-term disability, CME time, a 401K and malpractice insurance. You'll also receive a two year salary guarantee health benefits, and vacation.
The cost of living is competitive with other leading cities in the region and South Dakota has no state income tax. South Dakota is known for its world class hunting and fishing along with national parks and a wide variety of landscapes to enjoy through its four seasons.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203.663.9362.
- Colon-rectal surgeon position
- Large referral base
- Call is 1:8
- New state-of-the-art OR suites
- Team of caring professionals
- Experienced or new graduates
- Board certified or board eligible
- Two year salary guarantee
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.