Full Time Internal Medicine Job Coos Bay, OR
Internal Medicine - Coastal Oregon
Outpatient - $500,000 Income Potential
Join a well-respected physician-owned and operated partnership that has been serving the community for over 60 years. This practice prides itself on providing the highest quality care for the residents of this beautiful coastal community.
- An outpatient only position with four days a week schedules available
- Partnership is available after the completion of your first 12 months
- A multi-specialty group with Internal Medicine, Family Medicine providers, General Surgeon, Allergist, OB/GYN, Midwives, Pediatricians, and Nurse Practitioners
- Comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, vision, paid time off, malpractice, relocation, and CME reimbursement
- Visa candidates welcome to apply
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
Become a part of a growing community right on the coast with the warm hometown feeling you have always desired. Live in a community that builds neighborhoods, where safety and a sense of community are its top priorities.
- This area offers an abundance of outdoor activities which include fishing, hiking, camping, boating, world-class golf, and water sports
- Home to the #2 and #7 rated golf courses in the country. These courses conjure up the image of a historic Scottish links course.
- Low housing cost and no state sales tax
- Lots of great dining, local events, museums, shopping, state parks, and a lively downtown which include music on the trains, wine walks, 5K races, and much more
- Local airport with daily flights to San Francisco
- Short drive to Eugene, Oregon
Job ID: IM 173720
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.