Full Time ObGyn Fredericksburg
Join a busy OB/GYN Practice - Robotics available
Excellent opportunity to join a busy private practice. We are seeking a board certified/board eligible Ob/Gyn to join a growing four provider practice. Partnership track is available but not required. 4 day work-week; benefits provided including 401K; and office located on the hospital campus. The practice offers a mix of OB and GYN, including care for high-risk pregnancies, genetic testing for cancer, in office 3D/4D ultrasonography, incontinence treatment, endometrial ablation, and minimally invasive GYN surgery. Robotics available but not required. We are seeking a physician who shares the philosophy that the relationship between the caregiver and patient deserves the utmost importance, providing quality care for women in all stages of life.
Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center is a 133-bed, all-private, medical/surgical hospital located in Fredericksburg, Virginia. Since our opening in June of 2010, the facility has been dedicated to serving and improving the health of our community, offering:
- 24-hour emergency department care
- Advanced technology operating rooms
- Obstetrics maternity care, including lactation services, childbirth education classes, & perinatology services
- Neonatal newborn care, including a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Radiology imaging services including X-ray, ultrasound, mammography, CT, MRI, interventional radiology, & nuclear medicine
- Physical therapy, Occupational therapy, & Speech therapy for children and adults
- Intensive Care Unit & step-down Progressive Care Unit
- Cardiac care including cardiac catheterization, EKG, coronary interventions & electrophysiology studies with pacemaker and defibrillator implants
- Inpatient Psychiatric behavioral health services
- A state-of-the-art Cancer center including radiation therapy, infusion services, and stereotactic radiosurgery
- Surgical services including: robotics, orthopedics, spine, bariatric, ENT, urology, oncology, vascular, gynecological, and plastic surgery.
SRMC, an HCA Virginia facility, is an Accredited Chest Pain Center with the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care, a designated Center of Excellence for Minimally Invasive Gynecology (COEMIG), and is certified by the National Institute for Care of Hospitalized Elderly (NICHE). SRMC has been recognized by The Joint Commission as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures.
Fredericksburg is conveniently located one hour south of Washington, D.C. and one hour north of Richmond, VA, in one of the most rapidly growing areas of the country. As the place of George Washington's boyhood home and the location of five civil war era battles, US history abounds. Residents are offered a wide range of choices in where to shop and dine, as well as abundant recreational and cultural opportunities, including performing arts at the University of Mary Washington and Riverside Theater, the area Children's museum, a myriad of downtown galleries, and the studio of American impressionist Gari Melchers. The area hosts festivals and events annually, including farmers markets, First Fridays, and the Marine Corps half Marathon. Affordable housing includes sprawling farmland, family-friendly gated communities, and downtown modern apartments. The options for outdoor adventure are endless, with year-round hiking, golf, fishing, and water sports on the Rappahannock River and nearby Lake Anna, with just a two hour drive to Virginia's beaches or the mountains. Come discover why what has been hailed as "the perfect getaway city in Virginia" is also the perfect place to call home!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.