Permanent Anesthesia Job Wilkes Barre, PA
This position offers a generous annual salary and a full benefits package.
Come live and practice in this is a diverse eastern metropolitan area that has close access to an international airport, sporting events, ski resorts, and fine dining. Nine universities and graduate institutions are in the immediate area, plus excellent public and private schools. The local mountain range provides great fishing, skiing, canoeing and kayaking, hiking, and biking.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any anesthesiology jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Linda Graziani at 203.663.9334 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Large health system
- Work 7 am to 3 pm
- 95 percent supervision
- Level 1 and 2 trauma centers
- Average 2 calls per month
- Board certified or eligible
- Academic/teaching opportunities available
- Full benefit package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.