Full Time Primary Care Job Chicago, IL
HEADLINE: Chicagoland, IL (suburb): Family Medicine physician needed for outpatient opportunity. Join a large provider of social services and community health. This is an employed opportunity.
LOCATION: Chicago, Illinois
- This excellent Family Medicine opportunity is located in a suburb of Chicago.
- Please scroll down below regarding information about the city of Chicago.
- Located in a suburb of Chicago, a Family Medicine physician is needed for an outpatient opportunity.
- Join a large provider of social services and community health.
- There is no inpatient work. Telephone call is only every eight weeks for one (1) week after 5:00 p.m.
- Monday to Friday, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. with one half day Saturday per month.
- They will also consider a four-day work week with one half Saturday per month.
- Their patient volume is about twenty patients per day.
- This practice provides primary care, pediatrics, Ob/Gyn, dental and psychiatric services.
- They are fully staffed including Nurse Practitioners.
- They have a modern office on the hospital campus.
- They have very cohesive, dedicated providers that cater to an underserved patient population.
- Availability: Family Medicine residents who will be finishing their training in June of 2019 as well as family medicine physicians who are already in practice will all be strongly considered and are all welcome to apply.
- This is an employed opportunity. They are offering:
- Very competitive salary
- Malpractice with tail insurance
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability coverage
- Retirement plan
- CME: $2,000 allowance plus five paid days off for CME
- Three weeks paid vacation per year
- 80 hours paid time off
INFORMATION REGARDING THE CITY OF CHICAGO:
- CHICAGO (2.8 million population) is a world-class city and one of the most successful metropolitan areas in the world. It is the largest city in the Midwest. It is a thriving mix of world-class museums, classic American architecture, fine dining, and cultural activities. It has five major league sports franchises, numerous theatres and galleries, and more than 552 parks and 33 beaches. Despite its size, Chicago is a collection of friendly walkable neighborhoods that gives it the feel of a small town.
- It is the most central, most accessible city in the country. While in the metropolitan Chicago area, various modes of transportation provide easy and convenient access to downtown Chicago and surrounding areas.
- Located in northern Illinois, Chicago sits alongside Lake Michigan, where it earns its nickname of the Windy City.
- Chicago is also the home to the Merchandise Mart (the largest building in America); the Oceanarium (the world's largest indoor marine mammal pavilion); and Buckingham Fountain (the world's largest fountains). The Taste of Chicago is the country’s largest free outdoor food festival. Chicago is the candy capitol of the world. The Art Institute of Chicago holds the largest collection of impressionist paintings outside the Louvre in Paris. The world's largest public library is in Chicago.
- Chicago is the birthplace of the skyscraper, and also the home to some of the world’s first and most innovative art and architecture. It is an outdoor museum of world-famous architecture. One can stroll through history just by walking through the Loop. The indoor possibilities are limitless, including world-class museums, plus a host of smaller, special-interest art galleries.
- Major employers include McDonald’s (headquartered in Oak Brook), Motorola, Walgreens (headquartered in Deerfield) Household Finance, and CNA Insurance.
- There is so much to see and do in Chicago – ranging from its thriving nightlife and world class museums and shopping, to major sports events. Beyond its beautiful lake front setting are growing neighborhoods, full of character, each containing their own unique places to discover. Chicago is truly an American gem you would be proud to call home.
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.