Full Time Internal Medicine Job Baltimore, MD
HEADLINE: Baltimore, MD (upscale suburb): 100% outpatient. Internist to join a very busy and well-established primary-care group with ten Internists and two Physician Assistants. Replacement for one of their internists who will be retiring. Monday to Friday. No call. Employed and owned by well regarded healthcare system. $ Excellent compensation financial package.
- Located in an upscale suburban community of Baltimore, Maryland, an Internist is needed to join a very busy and well-established primary care group.
- This practice currently has ten Internists and two Physician Assistants.
- The new Internist will be a replacement for one of Internists who plans to retire.
- This is a 100% outpatient internal medicine practice opportunity.
- The new Internist will work at one modern office facility located in a beautiful upscale community.
- Work schedule: Monday to Friday.
- This is a turn-key practice opportunity! The new Internist can expect to be busy from day one!
- With state-of-the-art EMR and on-site ancillary services, this modern medical group practice offers primary care and wellness services to adults and young adults.
- In addition, they offer:
- Preventive health care
- Sports, employment and aviation physicals
- Lab and X-ray services
- DEXA Bone Density Scan
- Medical skin Therapeutics
- Internal Medicine physicians completing their residencies and internists who have prior work experience and are already working will all be strongly considered and are welcome to apply.
- All the physicians in this primary-care group are employed by a very well-regarded regional health-care system.
- They are offering a very competitive starting base salary, which is commensurate with the physician’s experience.
- There is also a productivity bonus incentive.
- In addition, they provide a comprehensive fringe benefits package.
- The earning potential is excellent!
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING BALTIMORE, MARYLAND:
- This excellent 100% outpatient internal medicine opportunity is located in an upscale suburb of Baltimore, Maryland.
- Baltimore, Maryland has approximately 800,000-plus residents with a service population 1,000,000 plus.
- It is the largest city in Maryland and one of the great port cities of the world.
- Baltimore is an exciting city, with charming neighborhoods, ethnic and cultural diversity, Chesapeake Bay cuisine and a wealth of history.
- This great city also offers excellent educational facilities, including the University of Baltimore and Johns Hopkins University.
- You will also be able to take full advantage of, and have easy accessibility to, historical Washington, D.C., and is located only 45 miles away.
- Baltimore has a wide variety of restaurants to satisfy nearly every palate.
- It is also a sports fan’s dream come true, including baseball, football and soccer teams.
- A temperate climate, beautiful waterfront homes, great shopping, superb dining options, excellent educational facilities, and a plethora of cultural activities all contribute to making Baltimore a great city to live and practice outpatient Internal Medicine!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.