Full Time Rheumatology
Have the opportunity to develop the rheumatology service line as the solo provider in this excellent not for profit organization.
Collegial environment within a well established system offers ideal support and work life balance.
Monday through Friday with low call allows plenty of time to access parks and local recreation in this historic area.
Downtown market art scene and access to metro St. Louis make this an attractive opportunity for low stress environment with big city access.
For confidential inquiries please forward your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Victoria Fournier at 954.837.2611
- 25k sign on
- Solo rheumatologist in growing service line
- Visa candidates welcome
- Generous student loan repayment
- Monday - Friday
- Mostly outpatient
- Not for profit organization
- Quick drive to St. Louis MO and access to arts along with parks and plenty of outdoor recreation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.