Full Time Family Practice Job Yuba City, CA
You'll be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance. You'll also receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and vacation.
Enjoy working in Yuba City. It is a small Central Valley town in Northern California, 30 miles north of Sacramento. It separated by the Sacramento River at the junction of the Feather River. The climate is pleasant particularly in winter, and there is plenty of nearby recreation with water and wildlife viewing areas. The Sierra Nevada mountain range rises to the east and northeast, with oak-studded foothills beginning just a few miles east of town.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Mauro Piroli at 203.663.9342 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Inpatient and outpatient
- Rural practice
- Treat all ages
- Board certified or board eligible
- 1 to 2 years experience preferred
- Excellent clinical skills needed
- Call schedule is 1:9
- J1 and H-1B visas welcomed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.