Permanent Occupational Medicine Job , WI
This opportunity has a highly competitive compensation package, which includes exceptional benefits and a sign-on bonus. You will receive medical, dental, and vision benefits, a generous loan repayment, a retirement package, relocation assistance, occurrence malpractice insurance, CME with stipend, vacation time, and current residents who sign will receive a monthly stipend.
You will enjoy living and working in this attractive riverfront city in Western Wisconsin with picturesque lakes and trails. It has preserved older buildings and shady streets, a university, a safe and secure community, with ample opportunities for dining, shopping, golfing, biking, and canoeing.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Mauro Piroli at 203.663.9342 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2504758.
- Outpatient clinic only
- Monday through Friday
- No evenings or weekends
- Average 20 patients a day
- Collaboration with top specialists
- Only residents will be accepted if board eligible
- Integrated EMR system
- Generous loan repayment program
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.