Permanent Psychiatry Job Dyer, IN
This position offers a competitive compensation package, a sign-on, and RVU bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance, health benefits, PTO, CME time and allowance, a retirement package, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in Dyer, Indiana. It is located along the Illinois state line in Lake County, Indiana, 15 miles south of Lake Michigan and 30 miles southeast of downtown Chicago.
Let CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with psychiatry jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, contact Rory Tully at 203.663.9387 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Both inpatient and outpatient needs
- All adult patients
- Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Very light call schedule
- Board certified or board eligible
- Collaborative working atmosphere
- Will consider residents or fellows
- H-1B visas are welcomed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.