Permanent Family Practice Job Mobile, AL
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage and if needed, loan repayment
You will enjoy living and working in this waterfront community, known as much for its music as its cuisine. Your proximity to the Gulf and the Mississippi River provides lots to explore, and you will enjoy true Southern living. There are streets lined with massive live oaks and it offers a low cost of living and great beaches. CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find a primary care job in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Call Gordon Diaz directly at 203.663.9353 for full details or reply with an updated copy of you CV and references to Gordon.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Inpatient and outpatient
- Monday - Friday and rotate call
- Competitive salary and RVU bonus
- Student loan forgiveness
- Great specialty provider support
- Stable health system
- Comprehensive benefits
- Relocation assistance and sign-on
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.