Full Time Pediatrics Job Sidney, MT
Pediatrics Opportunity - Montana
Loan Repayment and Residency Stipend
Join a large team of well-respected primary care physicians working in a clinic owned by a supportive, financially stable hospital that has been serving the community for over 100 years. Be busy immediately with an established patient panel!
- Turn-key position taking over the practice due to upcoming retirement of the community pediatrician
- Over $30 million invested- renovated outpatient pavilion, cancer center with TomoTherapy and nursing home
- Opportunity for a 4 day work week
- Provide quality patient care by averaging 15 patients per clinic day
- Employed position offering $350,000 starting base salary + 2-year housing allowance
- Guaranteed student loan repayment + stipend through training
- Signing bonus, relocation expenses, full benefits, vacation/CME time + CME allowance, malpractice with tail coverage
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
This lush valley community is located just along the Yellowstone River and has a beautiful backdrop of rolling hills and bluffs. This is a growing and thriving area with the warm ‘hometown feeling’ you have always desired.
- Enjoy the distinct four seasons and NO state sales tax
- Low cost of living (6.5% lower than the US national average)
- A progressive economic environment with a low unemployment rate
- An abundance of outdoor activities - golfing, fishing, biking, boating and hunting
- Affordable housing - average cost of a home is $161,000
- Safe area with a genuine sense of community - great place to raise a family
- Public and private schools – 10:1 student to teacher ratio
- Regional airport less than an hour away
Job ID: PD 2693517
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.