Permanent Family Practice Job Langdon, ND
You will receive a generous compensation package, bonuses, a sign-on bonus, and relocation reimbursement. You will also be provided life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, medical benefits, four weeks of PTO, malpractice coverage, plus retirement.
Come live and practice in North Dakota, land of Native American lore and wildlife most folks get to see only in movies. This is a small farming town where no one even locks their doors. You will be a reasonable drive away from Grand Forks for the bigger city amenities.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Roberta Margolis directly at 203.663.9335 or email CV and references to email@example.com.
- High salary and earning potential
- Work Monday to Friday with a Saturday morning once a month
- Very small inpatient service, nursing home, and some ER coverage
- Utilize all your skills where patients will love you
- Can support visas
- Enjoy a traditional practice and the great outdoors
- Health, dental, and vision insurance plus loan repayment, retirement, and more
- Live in a small farming community where no one locks their doors
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.