Full Time Family Practice Langdon
A hospital in North Dakota needs additional primary care support. The community has a growing demand, so the facility is reviewing new candidates. The schedule is Monday to Friday with 1:7 ER call. You can expect to see 15 to 18 patients per day on average. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and other PC physicians. The facility requires that you be board certified or board eligible. A current ND license will be required. If you do not currently hold a license in ND, CompHealth's licensing team can assist you with the process and application. Final-year residents and fellows are encouraged to apply. J1 and H-1B visa holders can be supported.
You will receive a generous compensation package, bonuses, a sign-on bonus, and relocation reimbursement. You will also be provided life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, medical benefits, four weeks of PTO, malpractice coverage, plus retirement.
Come live and practice in North Dakota, land of Native American lore and wildlife most folks get to see only in movies. This is a small farming town where no one even locks their doors. You will be a reasonable drive away from Grand Forks for the bigger city amenities.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Roberta Margolis directly at 203.663.9335 or email CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- High salary and earning potential
- Work Monday to Friday with a Saturday morning once a month
- Very small inpatient service, nursing home, and some ER coverage
- Utilize all your skills where patients will love you
- Can support visas
- Enjoy a traditional practice and the great outdoors
- Health, dental, and vision insurance plus loan repayment, retirement, and more
- Live in a small farming community where no one locks their doors
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.