Permanent Hematology-Oncology Job Parkersburg, WV
This hospital-employed position offers competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits, 24 days of vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 5 days of CME time with $3.5K stipend, a retirement plan, loan repayment, and malpractice coverage with tail.
Come live and practice in this town bordering the Ohio River. It welcomes thousands of visitors each year with its festivals, fairs, and cook-offs. It offers residents affordable housing, friendly neighborhoods, and a reasonable cost of living.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that wants you. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that will allow you to grow. Experience the CompHealth permanent placement difference.
If you are interested, please call Eric Gant at 954.837.2756 and send an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com. All inquiries are confidential.
- Loan repayment
- Accredited cancer center
- Academic affiliation
- Teaching and research opportunities
- 24 days of vacation
- 5 days of CME time with $3.5K stipend
- Malpractice with tail
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.