Full Time Physiatry Job Santa Clara, CA
A group in California needs a physical medicine and rehabilitation physician. You will work out of three clinic, and be able to drive to all three locations within 30 minutes. You will see general physiatry, interventional pain, and workman's compensation procedures. You will work Monday through Friday. There will be no nights, weekends, of call schedule. You will be supported by other physicians and surgeons. The group requires that you be board certified or board eligible.
This employed position offers a competitive compensation package and benefits package. You will receive medical benefits, dental benefits, a 401(k), CME with stipend, Vacation time, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in Santa Clara. It is located in the center of Silicon Valley and is home to the headquarters of several high-tech companies such as Intel. It is also home to Santa Clara University.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any PMR jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Linda Graziani at 203.663.9334 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Three clinic locations
- Outpatient only
- Monday - Friday, no call or weekends
- Board certified or board eligible
- General physiatry and interventional pain
- Workman's compensation experience helpful
- $240K base salary plus bonus plan
- H-1B visa may be possible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.