Full Time Internal Medicine Job El Monte, CA
CompHealth is assisting a California multi-specialty group with their search for a primary care physician. The group needs assistance with the high demand from the community. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday, or a 4-day workweek. This is an outpatient practice with no call, evenings, or weekends. You will see 15 to 25 patients per day on average. You will work closely with advanced practice providers and other primary care physicians. You will need to be board certified and CA licensed. Final-year residents and fellows are encouraged to apply.
This position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive a monthly stipend to cover benefits.
You will enjoy living and working in El Monte, located approximately 12 miles east of downtown Los Angeles, it is the hub of the San Gabriel Valley. As the San Gabriel Valley continues to grow so does the City of El Monte through new businesses and quality housing. It is a great place to live, work, and play.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Roger McKenzie II directly at 203.663.9408 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Outpatient only
- No call, nights, or weekends
- 15 to 25 patients per day
- Flexible schedule, 4-day week possible
- Board certification required
- Earn $227,500 or more
- Monthly stipend to cover benefits
- East of downtown Los Angeles
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.