Full Time Gastroenterology Job Cheyenne, WY
A practice in Wyoming is looking to add a gastroenterologist to their team. This is one of the last private practices in the area established over 60 years ago. This practice has been very successful and continues to grow even today. Enjoy a wonderful work-life balance with a 1:4 shared call schedule and rounding at one hospital. Someone that is capable of performing the advanced procedures ERCP and EUS would be ideal, but they are also open to 'bread and butter' gastroenterology. They have an new ambulatory surgery center built in 2017 where they can perform all gastroenterology procedures.
There is a partnership potential with minimal buy in after the first year of employment. You will also receive 4 weeks of vacation in year one, medical/dental/vision benefits, profit sharing, a 401k, relocation assistance, 10 days of CME and $5k, and malpractice insurance.
For more details, call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- One year partnership track
- Established private gastroenterology group
- ERCP and EUS preferred, but not required
- Join four GIs and one full-time NP
- New ASC built in 2017 located next to outpatient office
- Both experienced and 2019 fellows encouraged to apply
- No state income tax
- Comprehensive benefits package including relocation assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.