Permanent Gastroenterology Job Cheyenne, WY
There is a partnership potential with minimal buy in after the first year of employment. You will also receive 4 weeks of vacation in year one, medical/dental/vision benefits, profit sharing, a 401k, relocation assistance, 10 days of CME and $5k, and malpractice insurance.
For more details, call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- One year partnership track
- Established private gastroenterology group
- ERCP and EUS preferred, but not required
- Join four GIs and one full-time NP
- New ASC built in 2017 located next to outpatient office
- Both experienced and 2019 fellows encouraged to apply
- No state income tax
- Comprehensive benefits package including relocation assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.