Permanent Psychiatry Job State College, PA
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and 24 days of PTO. You'll also be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in this small Pennsylvania town where the outdoor activities are endless, the cost of living is affordable, and the people are sincere and friendly. You may be surprised how little time it takes to adjust to the peace of mind that comes with such a quality-of-life move to the country.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a psychiatrist job opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other available job, contact CompHealth today.
To get started, please contact Pamela Mead at 203.663.9328, text 203.994.3883, or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Medical director
- 100 percent inpatient
- 80 percent clinical, 20 percent administrative
- Competitive salary with bonus
- H-1B candidates welcomed
- Academic opportunity available
- Outstanding quality-of-life
- Within an hour of an international airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.