Permanent ObGyn Job Jamaica, NY
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, PTO, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in Queens, NY, the former home of two world fairs, present home to two of the world's largest airports, and the second largest county in New York State. With 48 percent of its residents foreign born, Queens bustles with diverse cultures, cuisines, and entertainment.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Lee Bradford at 203.663.9359 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2503411.
- OB/GYN needed
- Private practice
- Da Vinci robotics
- Call of 1:3
- Four-day work week
- 35 to 40 patients per day
- Board certified or board eligible
- Competitive comp and benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.