Permanent Family Practice Job Los Angeles, CA
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, 21 days of PTO, a sign-on, life insurance, five days of CME time with a $1K stipend, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
This position is located in Los Angeles, California. This is one of the most desirable and exciting places to live and practice in the country.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding geriatric or palliative care jobs.
To begin talking about this position, contact Steve Kaminsky at 203.663.9394 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Home, hospice and palliative care
- Employed or contractor option
- Part-time or full-time
- Low call
- BC or BE in palliative care preferred
- Will consider geriatric or internal medicine physician
- Paid malpractice insurance
- 21 days of PTO plus 5 days of CME with a $1K stipend
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.