Full Time Neurology Job Duluth, MN
Join an elite team of neurologists in this hospital-employed position in Minnesota. This is a general neurology opportunity with the ability to sub-specialize a considerable amount in neurophysiology, movement disorder, behavioral, and neuroimmunology (MS). Enjoy a light call schedule and flexibility with the outpatient/inpatient mix.
You will enjoy top notch benefits and excellent earning potential. They are offering a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, a 401k, 10 days of CME and allowance, medical benefits, vacation time, and malpractice insurance.
To learn more about this position or other CompHealth opportunities nationwide, call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or email you CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Generous commencement bonus and relocation package
- General neurology with ability to sub-specialize
- Join 7 other neurologists
- Call is light and shared evenly among the group
- Open and flexible on outpatient/inpatient mix
- Currently building a neurohospitalist program
- Located on Lake Superior
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.