Full Time Hospitalist Job , AL
CompHealth is currently assisting an Alabama group with their search for a hospitalist. The facility they are staffing needs assistance with the growing patient census. Your schedule will be all day shifts, 7 on/7 off. You will see 18 - 20 patients per day on average and intensivists are available. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of an AL medical license, if necessary. Final-year residents are welcome to apply.
This opportunity has a generous compensation package with an attractive RVU bonus. You will be offered medical benefits, a sign-on bonus, a retirement plan, STD/LTD, and malpractice insurance.
Located just a few miles from Tennessee and Mississippi with access to three major airports. Huntsville is approximately 1 hr away, while Birmingham and Nashville are about 2. This proximity offers greater shopping and arts and entertainment venues as well.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other hospitalist jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please reach out to Kim Constantin at 954.837.2659 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Block schedule - 7 on and 7 off
- Open ICU- intensivists available
- Intubations and central line placement a plus
- Final-year residents welcome
- Base plus an attractive RVU bonus structure
- Sign-on bonus
- Loan repayment available
- 1 hour to Huntsville Airport
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Our services are free for you
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.