Full Time Family Practice Job Sioux City, IA
An exciting family medicine opportunity is available at a hospital in Iowa. The community has a growing demand, so the facility is accepting new candidates. Your schedule will be Monday through Thursday from 8 am to 5 pm with a half day on Fridays for administrative work. You can expect to see 22 to 25 patients per day on average. You will work closely with other FM physicians and advanced practice providers. The facility is accepting board certified or board eligible applicants. This position will require a current IA license, and CompHealth's licensing team can help you obtain one. Final-year residents and fellows will be considered.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, 35 days of PTO, CME time, a 401K retirement package, relocation assistance, and a sign-on.
You will enjoy living and working in this small community named one of the Best Places to Live in Rural America. Sioux City, Iowa has larger city amenities such as great shopping and dining.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other FP jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 for full details or reply with an updated copy of you CV and references to email@example.com.
- Established 30 plus year old clinic
- $250K base for 4.5 day work week
- Monday to Friday
- Average 25 patients per day
- Board certified or board eligible
- Will consider 2019 candidate
- Two year income guarantee
- CME with $4,400 stipend
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.