Permanent Hematology-Oncology Job Appleton, WI
You will receive a lucrative compensation package, medical benefits, and 35 days of PTO. You will also be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time with $4.5K stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage with tail.
You will enjoy living in this lake-side community that is well-known as one of Wisconsin's best cultural and outdoor destinations. The nearby water, parks, and immense forests of upstate Wisconsin provide amazing recreation opportunities. This is a prosperous area of Wisconsin with a great college-town feel. The cost of living is low and standard of living is high.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Jim Rowinski at 954.837.2704 or toll-free at 800.365.8901 extension 2704 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are confidential.
- Lucrative compensation
- Malpractice with tail
- CME time with $4.5K stipend
- 35 days of PTO
- Strong support staff
- H-1B welcomed
- Final-year fellows considered
- Great lake-side community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.