Full Time ObGyn Job Fairfield, CT
HEADLINE: Fairfield County, CT (45 minutes to Manhattan): Ob/Gyn physician is needed to join a very well-respected/highly regarded 20-plus years established private practice. They have one very experienced Physician Assistant. Mixture of 50% OB and 50% GYN. Weekday Call will be once per week. (They seldom need to go into the hospital. They have a Board Certified OB managing their patients at all times.) Weekend Call will be once per month. They only accept commercial health insurance. Level 3 nursery (NICU). Hospital has DaVinci Robotic equipment. Neonatologists and Perinatologists on staff. Opportunity for partnership. $ Strong/very good earning potential!
LOCATION: Fairfield County, Connecticut:
- The office and hospital are both located in an upscale and very desirable city in Fairfield County, Connecticut.
- It is also close to Westchester and about 45 minutes to Manhattan.
- The new Ob/Gyn physician can chose to live in southern Connecticut or parts of Westchester.
- An Ob/Gyn physician is needed to join a 20 plus-years established private practice. The owner is highly regarded, well-respected, and has an excellent reputation.
- They currently have one experienced Physician Assistant as well as additional ancillary staff.
- Availability: Ob/Gyn residents who will be completing their training in June of 2019 as well as Ob/Gyn physicians already in practice are all welcome to apply and will all be strongly considered.
- This excellent opportunity is due to the growth and expansion of their practice and large patient population that they serve. In fact, after they hire another ob/gyn physician, within the next two years they also plan to hire a second.
- Call for Weekdays: It will be once per week. They seldom need to go into the hospital. They have a Board Certified OB managing their patients at all times. They only go in to the hospital to perform the delivery and then return home.
- Call for Weekends: It will be once per month because this practice cross covers with two Ob/Gyn physicians.
- Office Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday: From 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Thursday: From 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- This practice cumulatively performs about 300 OB deliveries per year.
- The new Ob/Gyn physician can each expect to do about 100 OB deliveries during the first year.
- This practice does both laparoscopic and Robotic surgery.
- Laparoscopic skills are a requirement. DaVinci Robotic skills would be a plus but not a must. However, if the new Ob/Gyn physician does not have robotic skills but wants to learn, there would be an opportunity at their hospital to train and acquire these skills.
- The new Ob/Gyn physician can expect to have a balance of doing 50% OB and 50% GYN.
- There is no running around. The new Ob/Gyn physician will work at their newly renovated state-of-the-art office. It is located only five minutes away from their one hospital!
- Hospital: The hospital that they admit to is a top-notch, full service community hospital. It has a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU).
- This hospital also has full time Neonatologists, Perinatologists, Anesthesiologists, GYN Oncologist, Breast Surgeons, IVF Center, and Interventional Radiology. This facility has all specialties represented.
- As previously mentioned, their hospital has the DaVinci Robot.
- Payer Mix: This practice only accepts patients who have commercial health insurance.
- They are offering a very competitive and very negotiable starting base salary. It will depend upon the candidate.
- In addition, their fringe benefits package is comprehensive. It includes, but not limited to:
- Occurrence malpractice insurance
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid vacation and more!
- There is also opportunity to become a partner.
- The earning potential is strong/very good, which will depend upon the person’s productivity!
INFORMATION REGARDING THIS CITY, WHICH IS PART OF FAIRFIELD COUNTY, CONNECTICUT:
- Their hospital and one office are both located close to Westchester and about 45 minutes to Manhattan, New York City by railroad or highway transportation.
- This location offers the best of both worlds -- a dynamic downtown commercial and retail center and a gracious residential suburb.
- This city provides a quality environment that encompasses the headquarters of many companies and numerous divisions of large corporations.
- It offers a wealth of housing alternatives, from sleek condominiums overlooking the waterfront, to beautiful colonials in the secluded wooded hills.
- Opportunities to enjoy life are endless in this wonderful region. Fairfield County offers a rich variety and an abundance of cultural, recreational, and social activities/programs. Some of them include: theaters, production companies, museum, music festivals, etc.
- Because it is located on the Long Island Sound, this area is also a paradise for outdoor recreational and sports/water-front activities. Some of them include: boating, fishing, water sports, etc. It is located a few hours away from excellent snow skiing.
- Fairfield County has one of the most highly educated work forces in the nation! It is proud of its superior educational system, which provides various learning environments. They range from public to private elementary to higher education facilities, including the prestigious Yale/New Haven University system.
- Finally, because this city is about 45 minutes to Manhattan, you will be able to take full advantage of, have easy accessibility to, and be able to enjoy the countless and varied cultural, recreational, and educational opportunities that only a city, so great and exciting as New York City, has to offer!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.