Full Time Family Practice Job Prairie du Chien, WI
CompHealth is currently assisting a Wisconsin community health center with their search for a primary care physician. The facility is accepting family medicine, internal medicine-pediatrics, or family medicine and obstetrics physicians. Your schedule will be a four-day week with eight-hour shifts, and you will see 15 to 20 patients per day on average. The facility is seeking experienced physicians, and you will have the opportunity to pick up hospitalist shifts for extra pay. This position will require a WI license, and CompHealth's licensing team can help you with the processing and application. H1-B visa holders will be considered.
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package and quarterly bonuses. You will also receive education loan repayment, health and dental benefits, five weeks of vacation, a 24-hour fitness center for employees, relocation assistance, life insurance, one week CME with a $5K stipend, a 403(b) or Roth IRA retirement package with a six percent match, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in this charming, historic Wisconsin town. The area has great events and a variety of interest points for tourism, outdoor recreation, a diverse array of attractions, dining, and shopping.
With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a family medicine job or internal medicine job that truly matches your criteria. For more information, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, call Gina McCaffrey directly at 203.663.9378 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. .
- Family medicine, Med Ped, or family medicine/OB
- 15 to 20 patients per day
- 4-day week, 8-hour shifts
- H1-B visa holders will be considered
- Health benefits, malpractice, loan repayment, life insurance
- 5 weeks of vacation, 1 week CME with a $5K stipend
- 24-hour fitness center for employees
- 403(b) or Roth IRA with a 6 percent match
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.