Full Time Psychiatry Child Job Bronx, NY
Board Certified Psychiatrist (MD/DO)
Non-Profit Community Health Centers
Join an integrated, non-profit community health center that provides Full-Spectrum Medical, Behavioral Health, and Extensive Dental Services in a team environment. With a culture of compassion and integrity in patient care, this AAAHC accredited outpatient clinic delivers their value-based core of Excellence, Diversity, Accountability and Teamwork directly to the community.
- Mission-driven, patient-centric culture. Work in a team based environment to best serve the patient
- Make an impact on the underserved patient population through integrated Full-Spectrum Medical, Behavioral Health and Dental
- Scope of Services: Full Primary & Family Care, Peds, BH, Case Management, Dental, Womens Health including Pre & Post-Natal, Peds, On-site Lab, Chronic Disease Care/Mgmt, Preventative, Lab, Health Education, Immunizations, Transportation, Enrollment, Referrals and Specialty Services
- Compensation: $220K - $275K Salary (DOE) + Sign-on, Relocation, and quality/prod incentives!
- Benefits: 403(b) Plan, Generous PTO/Holiday Package, Full Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurances, CME Allowance, Malpractice Insurance, and Student Loan Repayment Options
- Work/life Balance: Flexible work schedules, No inpatient duties, limited call rotation
If you’d like to hear more about this or other opportunities available, please contact Wayne Holt, Director of Behavioral Health Recruitment at (503) 379-1524 or email him at Wayne@uhcsolutions.com.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.