Full Time Pediatrics Job Hamilton, OH
Primary Care Physicians (MD/DO)
Community Health Centers (FQHCs)
Join the community health family and make an impact in your community! These 100% outpatient based programs provide fully integrated medical services, inclyding primary care, behavioral health, and dental for for underserved populations across the Columbus community.
- M-F (8am-Spm) work schedule, little to no on-call, paid holidays, and a HUGE PTO package!
- $200,000 - $225,000 (DOE) + Sign-on, Relocation, and quality/productivity incentives!
- Student Loan Repayment available of up to $25,000/year! Qualified for NHSC.
- 403(b) retirement w/employer match!
- Medical Malpractice Insurance costs covered through the FTCA at NO COST TO YOU
- 100% outpatient based organization with no hospital requirements
Interested in learning more about other potential opportunities? Contact Kevin Jackson for additional details:
Director of Physician Recruitment
The FQHC Recruiters
(503) 567-8127 (call/text)
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.