Full Time Critical Care Job , LA
An established and growing national organization has a neurohospitalist, intensivist, and hospitalist program at a 250 plus bed regional medical center in Northern Louisiana. They are actively looking for an intensivist to join the team. They are interviewing potential candidates who completed a pulmonology/CC fellowship and wants to be in the hospital as an intensivist. You will work a highly desired 7 on 7 off block schedule from 7 am to 7 pm. The rounds depend on acuity of patient, most are done rounding by 6 pm. There is very light call of 1:2 where you may get called back about once per week for an average of 1 to 2 hours. You will only be called if it is about pulmonology or critical care. You will see an average of 14 to 16 patients plus floor consults. The required procedures are lines and ventilator management. APPs are trained in procedures and there is a strong tech program that handles a lot before the intensivist is called in.
They are offering a very competitive salary, health/dental/vision benefits, life insurance, long-term and short-term disability, a 401k, relocation assistance, CME, malpractice insurance, and a signing bonus.
If you are interested in this opportunity, contact Gary Nishizaki at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
- Competitive base salary from $350k or more
- Highly desired 7 on/7 off schedule from 7 am to 7 pm
- Team will have 4 physicians and 4 APPs to split the block schedule
- Average 14 - 16 patients plus floor consults per day
- Hospitalist team that will round in the ICU with intensivist assistance
- APPs trained in procedures and strong tech program assists
- Receive a full benefits package
- Northern Louisiana community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.