Permanent ObGyn Job Alexandria, VA
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, a sign-on bonus, and relocation reimbursement. You will also be provided life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, medical benefits, PTO, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in northern Virginia in a suburb of Washington DC where you will find the finest eateries, shops, entertainment, and schools.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Aaron Hull directly at 203.663.9381 or email your CV and references to email@example.com..
- Minutes to Washington, DC
- Employed position
- Call schedule of 1:4
- 16 to 18 patients per day
- DaVinci robotics available
- Levell III NICU
- Paid malpractice
- Competitive compensation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.