Locum Tenens Neurology Job Unknown, IN
Posted by CompHealth
We are helping an established facility in Indiana that is currently in search of a neurologist for locum tenens assistance. As the covering physician, you should be comfortable with rounding and EEGs. Your schedule will be 24-hour call, and you will see 3 - 8 consults per day. You should be board certified or board eligible. Physicians who don't hold a current IN state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- Schedule: 24-hour call
- Caseload: 3 - 8 consults per day
- Procedures: Scope includes rounding and EEGs
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.