Permanent Internal Medicine Job , NY
This employed position offers a competitive compensation package and incentive bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits, PTO, holidays, life insurance, CME with stipend, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in Rockland County, NY. Suffern is a great location if you want to be close to the city without all the city craziness. This position is located just thirty miles from Manhattan within easy travel by rail or car.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any family practice jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, call Eileen Schreck directly at 203.663.9333 or send your CV and references to eileen.schreck@compHealth.com.
- 40 clinical hours a week - option to work 4 -10 - hour days
- 100 percent outpatient practice
- 15 to 20 adult patients per day
- Board certified or board eligible
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- EHR software: EPIC
- 4 weeks PTO, 1 week CME plus, 10 paid holidays
- Beautiful suburb - less than 40 miles to New York City
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.