Full Time Cardiology Job Presque Isle, ME
A Maine hospital is seeking for a non-invasive cardiologist to join their heart and lung care group. You will need to be board certified or board eligible. This position requires a current Maine license, and we can help you obtain one. You will work with other cardiologists and advanced practice providers. Final-year residents and fellows are welcome to apply. H-1B visa holders will be considered.
This hospital employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Tim McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- $100K loan repayment available
- Competitive compensation
- Malpractice, dental, and 401(k) benefits
- Full family health benefits with generous vacation time and CME
- Sign-on and relocation assistance provided
- H-1B visa candidates welcomed
- Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Group performs 75,000+ cardiac procedures/tests per year
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.