Full Time Orthopedics Job Beloit, WI
You will receive a competitive compensation package, a lucrative sign-on bonus, and a full benefits package including medical benefits, four weeks of PTO, and CME time with stipend. You will also receive relocation assistance, a 403B retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Enjoy working and living in this community with its picturesque riverfront and a charming downtown qualifying it for Travel and Leisure's list of American's greatest cities. And you'll be within easy access of Madison, Milwaukee, and Chicago.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
To begin a conversation about this position, send your CV and references to Brittany.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203.663.9348..
- Hospital-based practice
- Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- 1:5 call schedule
- All subspecialties considered except sports medicine and foot/ankle
- Fellowship training preferred, not required
- Generous compensation
- Health, dental, vision, and more
- Retention bonus and paid malpractice with tail coverage
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.