Full Time Primary Care
alarm 4 hours ago
Posted by The Inline Group
Employer Central North Alabama Health Services, Inc.
Central North Alabama Health Services, Inc. -
- Hours:Mon-Tues: 8am-6pm | Wed-Thur-Fri: 8am-5pm
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 25-28 with Strong Medical Staff Support
- Call Schedule: Phone Only | Rotated
- Loan Repayment
- Compensation: - $190K Base Salary Negotiable Based on Experience - RVU Plan
- Benefits: Employer Paid Medical, Dental, Life, AD&D, and Long Term Disability | 15 PTO Days Increases with Tenure | 8 Paid Holidays | 5 CME Days plus $2,500 Annual Allowance | Reimbursement for Licenses, Certifications, DEA Registrations, etc. | FTCA Coverage
- Additional Info: - 3+ years experience preferred- Board Eligible must become Board Certified within 2 years of employment- Alabama licensing: 2-4 month process- Job requires Alabama license, State CSR and Federal DEAWHY HUNTSVILLE, ALABAMA:- Forbes: Top 10 Smartest Cities in the World- Relocate America.com: County's Best Place to Live!- Highly desirable engineering & educationally based community- Low cost of living and easy access to Atlanta and Nashville- Great schools with cultural & family-oriented amenities- Temperate climate enables year-round outdoor recreational activities
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.