Full Time Psychiatry Job Baltimore, MD
You will receive excellent base salary, a sign-on bonus, RVU production model available in the second year. Comprehensive benefits, including a 401K retirement savings plan, long- and short-term disability, CME time and allowance, relocation assistance, paid malpractice and tail, and seven weeks of PTO plus sick days.
Come live and practice in this quaint Maryland city about an hour and a half from Washington D.C. This location is known for its rich history and affordable homes.
Let your CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with psychiatrist jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please contact Pamela Mead directly at 203.663.9328, text 203.994.3883, or email your CV and references to email@example.com..
- Child and adolescent psychiatry
- 100 percent outpatient
- Paid call, $2000 a weekend
- Excellent base salary
- 401K retirement plan
- H-1B visa candidates sponsored
- Seven weeks of PTO plus sick days
- Within an hour of an international airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.