Full Time Gastroenterology Job , TN
An exciting gastroenterology opportunity is now available at a hospital in Tennessee. The facility has a growing patient demand, so they are accepting new candidates. Your schedule will be on weekdays, and physician can expect to see 20 - 30 patients per day on average. You will work closely with a team of other GIs and advanced practice providers. They welcome board certified or board eligible physicians. This position will require a current TN license, and CompHealth has a licensing team can help you obtain one.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation, CME time with a stipend, a 401k retirement plan, and $10K in relocation assistance.
To get started, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow up with a phone call to Austyn at 801.930.3363.
- Annual salary plus incentives
- Sign-on bonus offered
- Medical, life, and malpractice insurance
- CME time plus $2,500 stipend
- Vacation leave
- Up to $10,000 in relocation assistance
- 401k plan
- ERCP proficiency required
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.