Permanent Psychiatry Job Fort Oglethorpe, GA
Outpatient Psychiatry Opportunity - Employed
Beautiful Area Near City, Airport, Lakes, and Waterfalls
Practice in a wonderful area with a great patient and client base that needs another full-time Psychiatrist. They have been providing mental health, substance abuse, and developmental disability services to individuals for over 50-years.
- Employed practice seeing patients/clients in area offices
- Average of 22 patients/clients daily; clinic hours 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- No weekends or after hour calls
- Adult Psychiatry, Child/Adolescent Psychiatry interest possible – not required
- Impressive salary, student loan forgiveness available, and great benefits
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- J1 and H1B visa eligible position
Live in the suburbs or in the city still close to the area named one of the “Top 45 Places to Go in the World". Numerous amenities all around for you and your family. The area has the perfect climate for every enthusiast!
- Short drive to lakes and rivers for swimming, fishing, boating, rafting, kayaking and sailing
- Numerous golf clubs within the county and several more nearby
- Great schools, museums, arboretum, parks, restaurants and shopping
- Minutes to major metro and international airport
- Short drive to famous Civil War Battle Grounds which attracts many visitors
- Cost of living is 12% below the national average
Job ID: P 7802745
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.