Permanent Oncology Job , CA
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, medical benefits, and 4 weeks of vacation. You will also be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, 1 week of CME time with stipend, a retirement plan, loan repayment, and malpractice insurance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Jim Rowinski at 954.837.2704 or toll-free at 800.365.8901 extension 2704 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job number 2429718.
- Competitive compensation
- Access to da Vinci robot
- Academic affiliation
- State-of-the-art facility
- Loan repayment
- 1 week of CME time with stipend
- 4 weeks of vacation
- Great metro California location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.