Locum Tenens Primary Care Job Eastern, PA
- Locations: Eastern Pennsylvania (50 mins north of Harrisburg, PA)
- Specialty: Internal Medicine / Family Medicine
- Requirements: PA license, Active DEA, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
- Schedule: Mon-Fri (37.5hrs per week)
- Duration: ongoing locum tenens (6-month minimum commitment)
- Compensation: up to $16,000/month ($200/night for call)
- Travel, lodging (if needed), and malpractice provided!!!
Our client manages a reputable state hospital in greater Snyder County, PA. Their facility employs over 900-employees serving 250 patients housed in 19 different living centers. Responsibilities will include providing Primary Care services to patients with intellectual disabilities, individuals with mental/physical injuries, dysfunctional behavior, and severe deformities.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.