Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job , CA
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A California-based facility is currently seeking a pulmonology physician to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be board certified. You will need to have an active CA state license for this position. The assignment schedule is Monday - Thursday from 8 am to 5 pm, and you will see 15 - 20 patients per day.
Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come.
- Certification: BC required
- License: CA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Thursday 8 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 15 - 20 patients per day
- Outpatient procedures
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.