Permanent Gastroenterology Job Tuscaloosa, AL
First Year Income Guarantee
Clear Path to Partnership with No Buy-In
Good Balance of Time in the Clinic and the Endo Lab
We are seeking a full time, fellowship trained Gastroenterologist who wants to step into a busy group practice. This single specialty group is well established in the community and has a strong history of quality patient care.
- Four and a half day work week in a spacious clinical setting
- Opportunity to do ERCP, if desired, but not required
- Built in referral system leads to steady ramp up
- Own 1/3 of the practice by the end of year two
- Basic job requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree; Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
A great place to visit and an even better place to live, this region has nearly 250,000 people yet it’s free of crowding and congestion. Enjoy the benefits of living in a university town with exceptional housing options, unique boutique shops, outstanding restaurants and a very reasonable cost of living.
- Growing community that offers “big city” amenities and small town values
- Great school system with top notch public and private school options
- Enjoy concerts, a riverwalk and endless community events
- Approximately three short hours to the beaches of the Gulf Coast
- Easy access to Birmingham, Atlanta and New Orleans
Job ID: GE 5551928
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.