Full Time Family Practice Job Rapid City, SD
CompHealth is currently assisting a multi-specialty clinic in South Dakota with their search for a family medicine physician. Come join a collegial practice that offers the best in location and a great work/life balance lifestyle. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, and call will be 1:5. You will see 20 to 25 patients per day on average. You will need to be board certified within five years of completing your residency.
You will be offered a very competitive salary with bonuses. You will also receive excellent benefits, including medical, a 403(b) retirement plan, CME time, malpractice insurance, and 28 days of PTO.
Live and practice in Rapid City. You can have it all, from adrenaline-charged outdoor activities to thoughtful cultural pursuits and all the heart-stopping scenery in between. You will be within an hours drive of six national parks and monuments, and surrounded by a local culture that's rich with history and artistic expression. In this land where gemstones and natural wonders have been forming for eons, even the smallest roadside stand holds the promise of a big discovery.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For additional information, call Eileen Schreck at 203.663.9333 or send your CV to email@example.com
- 100 percent outpatient multi-specialty clinic
- Academic Affiliation
- Monday through Friday with call of 1:5
- This position offers a very competitive salary
- Starting bonus, retention bonus, and quarterly production bonus incentives
- Offers a great work/life balance lifestyle
- Excellent benefits
- Rapid City is known as the Star of the West
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.