Permanent Physiatry Job Mobile, AL
You will receive a two year base salary with productivity bonus opportunities. You will also be provided medical benefits, loan assistance, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME allowance, Reimbursement allowance for medical association memberships a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living and working in this waterfront community, known as much for its music as its cuisine. Your proximity to the Gulf and the Mississippi River provides lots to explore, and you will enjoy true Southern living. There are streets lined with massive live oaks and it offers a low cost of living and great beaches. The area is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy water sports, camping, playing golf, hunting, fishing, boating, or cycling.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other anesthesiology jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Rya Harrison directly at 203.663.9406 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Physiatry position
- Inpatient and outpatient mix
- 1:4 call schedule
- 10 to 12 inpatients per day
- Full support of NP, PT, and OT
- Board certified or board eligible PM&R physician
- RVU productivity bonus
- CME allowance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.